CarTrade IPO Allotment Status (Linkintime) Date, GMP Today, Listing Date
CarTrade Tech Limited IPO Allotment Status Check Online : CarTrade IPO is the talk of the town. CarTrade Tech Limited has launched Initial public offer for 1,29,72,552 shares. Car Trade IPO is a big hit and it was subscribed 20.29 times. The date for IPO bidding was from 9 August 2021 to 11 August 2021. 26,31,74,823 shares bidding received for 1,29,72,552 shares. This shows the craze for CarTrade IPO.
On 16 August for IPO were listed on BSE and NSE. Out of 4 IPO, only Devyani international listed with good gains. Windlas Biotech list with 5% discounts and rest two IPO were listed with 5% gain. Now, we are hoping that CarTrade shares will list with some good gains. As per recent trends most of the IPOs listed with good gains. Windlas Biotech, Krsnaa Diagnostics and Exxaro Tiles Ltd are exception, they listed with discounted price or mild margin.
After applying for the IPO, investors are waiting for the CarTrade IPO allotment date. Investors can check CarTrade Ipo status on Linkintime website and BSE website. Allotment is expected to be finalize on Tuesday, 17 August 2021. CarTrade was founded in 2000 and it is one of the largest auto platform provider company. Some of the brand name under CarTrade tech are CarTrade, Carwale, Bikewale, AutoBiz, Adroit Auto, CarTradeExchange, etc. The company connects automobile sellers, dealers, buyers, manufacturers, suppliers on a digital platform. OEM Part manufactures, suppliers, wholesalers, etc also connected through CarTrade tech platform. This company provide all types of solutions for all type of vehicles. Company has vast business and it is renowned brand, therefore CarTrade IPO is a great hit among the subscribers.
|Particulars||₹ in million||₹ in million||₹ in million|
|Year Ended||31 Mar 2021||31 Mar 2020||31 Mar 2019|
|Profit After Tax||1010.74||312.94||259.17|
It is only automobile marketplace which is profitable in FY 20, there demand of CarTrade shares is very high and IPO was subscribed 20.29 times.
CarTrade IPO Details
Before going further we are sharing some information regarding CarTrade tech IPO
|IPO Opening Date||Monday, August 09, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Wednesday, August 11, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price Band||₹1585 to ₹1618 per equity share|
|Market Lot||9 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||9 Shares|
|Maximum Order Quantity||117|
|IPO market Timings||10 AM to 4.30 PM|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||18,532,216 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹2,998.51 Cr)|
|Offer for Sale||18,532,216 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹2,998.51 Cr)|
Nowadays people are applying in IPO for listing gains. So there is lot of hype for CarTrade tech IPO allotment date and status.
CarTrade tech IPO Tentative Dates
|IPO Open Date||Monday, August 09, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Wednesday, August 11, 2021|
|CarTrade IPO Allotment Date||Tuesday, August 17, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Monday, August 23, 2021|
|IPO Refund Date||Wednesday, August 18, 2021|
How to Check CarTrade tech IPO Allotment Status
CarTrade tech IPO allotment is expected to be finalize on 17th August 2021 Tuesday and people can check the status on same day on linkintime.co.in website and BSE website. If allotment is get delayed due to some reasons, the allotment status can be checked on 18th August 2021.
Car Trade allotment can be checked on linkintime.co.in and bseindia.com website. We are sharing steps to check CarTrade IPO allotment status.
Check CarTrade IPO allotment on linkintime.co.in
- Visit https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html in any browser through internet enabled computer or mobile device.
- CarTrade IPO allotment can be checked by three methods on link intime website.
- In first mode select IPO name CarTrade from dropdown and enter PAN number.
- After entering PAN number click on search and it will show the status of the IPO.
- IPO status can be checked by entering IPO application number.
- DP client can also be used to check Car Trade IPO allotment status.
If you got the IPO, the status will be shown like below image
Check CarTrade IPO allotment on bseindia.com
Allotment can also be checked on BSE India Website in few simple steps.
- Open bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx in any internet enabled computer or mobile device.
- Select issue type to equity from the website form.
- Select issue name (IPO) from the drop down.
- Enter application number in next box.
- Enter PAN number in next rectangular box.
- Click on I’m not a robot checkbox and enter submit.
- On next screen the final allotment status of CarTrade issue will be shown.
Apart from other two methods, some other methods to check the allotment status.
Check IPO allotment on Demat Account
Demat account is another place where you can check status of CarTrade IPO.
- Login to your broker or Demat account with lgin credentials.
- Check the stocks, whether they credited or not in your account.
- The shares will be credited in your Demat account on listing date.
Check IPO allotment through Bank Account / UPI
Investors can also check the status of CarTrade IPO through bank account or UPI also.
- Amount is blocked Against the IPO application number.
- If amount is released in your account, then shares are not alloted.
- If account is debited from the account, that means, share will be credited in your account on listing date.
IPO company and brokers also confirms the applicant for the status of allotment of shares. If you do not get the allotment, whole amount will be released and credited back to original payment mode.
CarTrade IPO GMP
As of now CarTrade grey market premium is hovering around 15 to 17 percent. IPO band price is ₹1585 to ₹1618 and CarTrade GMP is 275. As of now, a modest listing gain is expected from CarTrade IPO listing. Grey Market premium changes daily and it depends on market sentiments, subscription status, financial status of companies. GMP can not be used to calculated the listing price, however, it is used to take a rough idea of any new IPO.
We will regularly update this blog post about CarTrade IPO allotment status.