Even though the card game Andar-Bahar is gaining popularity in Indian online casinos these days, it is a part of Indian card gambling culture for decades. The game is known by different names in different parts of India like Mangatha, Katti, Ullae Veliyae, and Cut patti. This blog will help you to get a brief idea of what Andar-Bahar is, how to play the Andar Bahar game at an online casino, some of its common symbols that the players must know and some tried and tested tricks for beginners. Enjoy!
What is Andar Bahar?
In Tamil, the Andar-Bahar game is also known as Mangatha or Ullae Veliyae, and it is entirely a game of luck. The terms “inside” and “outside” are loose translations of Andar and Bahar, respectively; In a live casino, however, it may simply be the piles to the left and right of the dealer.
The objective of the game is to locate the winning pile, which can be either the inside stack, Andar, or the outside stack, Bahar. The dealer deals cards to both piles alternately after placing a card from the pack with its face up in the game. When one of the dealt cards matches the first card placed in the middle of the table, the round is over.
Andar Bahar Rules
The rules of the Andar-Bahar games are simple. Read below to know the basic Andar-Bahar rules in detail.
- To begin, the game is played with a standard 52-card deck, just like the majority of card games played at gambling sites and casinos.
- The bank and card dealing are overseen by the dealer in this Andar-Bahar. It is essential to know that the players at the Andar Bahar table only have to place bets because the dealer does the majority of the work.
- When you play the live Andar Bahar game, you can watch the dealer cut, shuffle, and deal each card with its face up. This card, also known as the Joker or Trump card, is the one that players must match during that game round. Even so, if you’re already familiar with a variety of card games, this terminology might be hard to understand. Because the piles are typically on either side, it can also be referred to as a Middle Card or House Card.
- Players can begin placing bets on either the dealer’s Andar or Bahar pile as soon as the middle card is dealt. Before the game begins, the minimum and maximum bets are agreed upon whether it is a private game at a casino or at home.
- The house, on the other hand, determines the minimum and maximum bets at an open Andar Bahar table.
How to Play Andar Bahar Online?
Andar Bahar is a simple game to play. Simply selecting which side your card will face, i.e. “Andar” or “Bahar,” is all that is required. This is the detailed, step-by-step procedure for playing this game.
After logging in to your preferred casino, choose the “Andar-Bahar” game from the many others available, and then:
Step 1- Each player is dealt a face-up card by the dealer and placed in front of them in the middle of the table.
Step 2- The face-up card that controls the play of the round is the game card.
Step 3- Now is the time for the player to place his wager.
Step 4- The objective is to ascertain whether the subsequent card with the same value will be on the andar or bahar side.
Step 5- On either side of the table, the dealer then deals one card at a time until the game card’s value is reached.
Step 6-He wins if the same-valued card is dealt to the player who bets on andar; He loses if the bahar side is dealt a card of the same value.
Important Andar Bahar Terms
Joker- The first card dealt is the joker, also known as a trump, middle card, or house card. To win, your site must match this card.
Andar- The word “andar” means “inside” in Hindi. It is the side that receives the first draw card.
Bahar- The Hindi word for “outside” is “bahar.” This side of a card is the second side dealt.
Range- The total number of cards dealt before the joker card is revealed.
Banker- The person in charge of managing the game and dealing with the cards.
Cut- The process of selecting a card at random to determine the order of play.
Shuffle- The procedure of combining the cards in the deck before dealing with them.
Draw- The procedure of selecting a card at random to set the play order.
Stake- The number of chips or amount of money a player needs to play the game.
Bet- The number of chips or money that a player must wager on the game.
Push- A situation in which no money is won or lost due to a tie.
Andar Bahar Tips & Tricks for beginners
It is very important to sit at the board with your own strategies and be aware of the things that could get you into trouble before starting a new game. If this is your first time playing Andar-Bahar, the following advice might help you develop your own strategy.
- Keep track of your bankroll at all times: You are more likely to quickly increase or destroy your bankroll when playing a game that moves quickly. A common error is to lose track of the bankroll while getting caught up in the moment.
- Place small bets: One way to keep an eye on your bankroll is to use betting strategies like the martingale and placing bets that support prolonged gameplay.
- Beware of cheating devices: Despite numerous providers claiming to offer inked cards, CFL analyzers, and poker analyzers, cheating is against the law and is a common trap for Andar Bahar players.
- Look out for variation: While some games stick to their roots, others incorporate new features specific to their locale. It’s critical to adjust your plan accordingly.
- Table limits are paramount: Table limits should be kept in mind to safeguard your bankroll, especially when you have little to lose.
- Acquire experience before you bet big– You learn to control the aspects of the game that influence your decisions and gain experience in the game. When it comes to Andar Bahar’s tricks, controlling how and when you place wagers is more important than skill. When a strategy doesn’t work, weak links are usually the ones playing.
The Andar-Bahar rules are extremely straightforward. But because the odds are 50/50, it’s hard to come up with strategies that will work every time. Because of this, getting accustomed to the game’s controls is crucial.
All of the suggestions in this article are only meant to lower your risk and increase your chances of winning. With the bonus offer, you can always give yourself a slight advantage. However, at the end of the day, the house is the one making money.