After the 21 days lockdown people are looking for lockdown curfew travel passes in Delhi. The government has planned 21 days lockdown due to Coronavirus outbreak worldwide and cases in India are also increasing rapidly. If you are living in Delhi providing essential services then you need to apply for curfew pass online in Delhi. Movement of all the people related to essential services is allowed in Delhi and they have to produce their government or private ID card if they are associated with essential services. People who don’t have ID cards and they are providing essential services, they should apply for Curfew pass in Delhi online for himself and their vehicles also. The curfew travel pass in Delhi is a special type permission letter that can be applied online only and after checking the applications, the Delhi government will issue the passes to the respective person.
What are Delhi Curfew Passes?
Curfew passes are a special type of E passes from the Delhi government for those who are providing essential services during the lockdown. These should not be misused as govt are checking every application and misusing these passes can lead you to strict government actions. We are sharing all the details related to Delhi curfew passes online.
Who can apply for the online curfew pass in Delhi?
Before applying for curfew E pass people should be aware that these E passes are only for the people who are providing essential services and goods like health services, medicines, groceries, milk, baby food, animal fodder, petrol pumps, gas delivery, telecom, internet, and postal services, etc. The whole process is simple and you have to follow procedures specified by the government. You must have an active internet connection and device to an online pass application in Delhi.
How to Apply for Delhi Curfew Passes Online?
Delhi curfew travel passes can be applied in online mode only. It is a very good step taken by the Delhi government to generate these passes as this will help in social distancing and make the whole process is transparent. People do not need to leave their houses to apply for the passes. We are providing step by step steps who are looking for the registration of the Delhi Curfew E Pass.
- Log on to Delhi Government website (delhi.gov.in) and check the link – “Click Here to Apply for ePass”
- After clicking the link you will be redirected to epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/relief/english/
- On jantasamvad.org website you have to select the options as per your need
- There are four options are available on the website and you have to pick one as per your need.
- The options are Food required, Ration required, Rs.5000 compensation for Construction workers, Pension amount and e-Pass for travel during the curfew.
- For the starting 4 options, you have to fill your basic details like contact number, name of applicant and address.
- Government officials will contact you for the above services.
- If you are looking for the e-Pass for travel during curfew, you have to fill many details along with your ID proof along with Visiting Card, Shop/Business License, etc.
- The ID proof which is uploaded by you should be carried by you during the travel.
- Food items, groceries (fruits/vegetables/milk/ bakery items, meat, fish, etc.)
- General Provision stores
- Take away/ home delivery in restaurants.
- E-commerce of all essential goods including food, pharmaceutical and medical equipment
- Fair Price Shops (Public Distribution System)
- Health (including Veterinary Health Care facilities)
- Milk plants
- Cashier/Teller operations of banks (including ATMs)
- Chemists and Pharmacies.
- Print and Electronic Media
- Pay and Accounts Office ( only for salary/wages/contingent/health & essential services related expenditure)
- Telecom, Internet and Postal services
- Petrol pumps, LPG/CNG/Oil agencies (including their godown and transportation-related activities)
- Animal fodder
- Construction/maintenance/manufacturing, processing, transportation, distribution, storage, trade/commerce and logistics related to all the above services/establishments and commodities required for delivery of these above services
- SEBI regulated Stock market entities and the essential staff related to stock market services.
- Municipal Services
- Activities related to the functioning of Legislative Assembly of Delhi
- Offices charged with law and order and magisterial duties
- Any other essential service/establishment that may be exempted by the Government
- Select your reason from the above list and after filling all the information.
- You have to mention the curfew travel pass duration and need to submit your ID card also under 5 MB limit.
- After filling all the details click on submit button.
- Your application has been submitted and your E pass will be issued soon after checking the documents.
- To check the status you can check here epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/status/ by filling 7 character e Pass ID.
You can get online curfew passes by following above steps. Government is taking all necessary steps to prevent the infection of Covid 19. We are also requesting our readers too apply for these paases if you are associated with essential goods and services in Delhi.
Online Curfew Travel Passes for E-commerce Deliveries
Delhi government has already cleared that these passes are only for essential services and eCommerce websites who are providing essential services can opt for these passes. Websites like Flipkart supermart, amazon pantry, Grofers, BigBasket, 1mg, Netmeds, Zomato, Swiggy, etc can use these passes to deliver the essential goods, food and provide healthcare at doorsteps. All the other orders are closed by these websites during Corona lockdown to stop the Covid 19 infections.
We are hoping that people of all the country will follow the government lockdown seriously and helps the government to make this country Corona Free.